16 years ago
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Voting for a new Prophet... I mean President
One of the joys/downfalls of being a stay-at-home-mom is that my kids are attatched at my hip. So on Tuesday, election day, I took my 3 boys with me to vote. When we pulled up Chase, my 5 year old, asked me where we were. I told him that we were going to vote for the next President of the United States. Then as we were walking in he asked me, "Mom, which Prophet are you going to vote for?" I just smiled and said, "Mitt Romney." Then he proceeded to ask me, "Does he fight?" So I asked him why he would ask me that, and he said, "Because the prophet fights the bad people." I thought it was so cute because he is learning in primary about the prophets in the old days and some of them did have to fight the bad people. I'm glad it's soaking in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the interpretation of life that through kids. I will always remember as a kid thinking that all men limped (since my dad does) and women walked regular. I can remember one day saying to my cousin "Your dad walks like a WOMAN!!" Kids just figure it out in their heads and it makes complete sense to them!
Good reasoning Chase!!
Post a Comment