For the last part of our Spring Break adventures we got 2 day hopper tickets to Disneyland and California Adventure. Mainly we went to celebrate Gavin's birthday. Our good friend and one of my dance students, Veronique, dances in the new CA Adventure parade and was able to get us a great deal on tickets. It was fun to watch her dance in the parade and the boys were excited that she waved and came over to them. We had a fun time at the parks and it was a great way to end our Spring Break.
17 years ago






3 comments:
It looks like so much fun! I really want to take the kids to Disneyland, but the drive is so long. The 13 hours it takes to drive to Utah is more than enough for me. We took Parker to Disneyland when he was 3 and I don't think he remembers much of anything. I guess we will have to plan a trip to see the Grandparents and visit Disneyland.
That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous that you have all those fun things to do anytime you want. Especially the beach. Jason has a hard time even watching Surf's Up. He misses surfing so much. But now we'll be closer and it's not to bad of a drive from St. George. I can't wait to see you this summer. When are you going to be in St. George? Did you say one trip is in May? Now we'll be able to see you when we go to Cali. too. I don't think it'll be to long before we head that way.
Hi Emily, long time no see!
Your boys are sooo adorable! Hope all is well. Love your blog!
~Shalece (our blog is csbeyler.blogspot.com
Post a Comment