Friday, May 23, 2008

Don't Call Me... I'll Call You

I have a reputation for not returning phone calls and for not answering my phone. Sometimes it's because my phone is strategicly unplugged during naptime, sometimes it's because I'm not home, sometimes because I'm just too busy. But I'm not gonna lie, there have been plenty of times that I just don't answer. Why? Maybe this picture will help explain...
When I get on the phone or the computer, even if it's just for 5-10 minutes, my boys can make my house look like a tornado touched down. Either that, or someone ends up bloody. This goldfish incident happened yesterday during the 5 minutes I was returning an email. By the way, this was only about a quarter of the goldfish that was decorating my carpet.

5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with food strewn out across my carpets. Don't ya love it?!? It always happens at the worst times!

Angela said...

I have a few of those pictures of my own! Zeth was amazing when it came to dumping the cereal out and picking out the marshmellows...Good luck, it doesn't get better any time soon!

Amy said...

ok..I guess I won't be attempting to call anymore!

Brookie said...

Haha that your title only applies when you actually DO call back! :P jk! Love you!

TimAprilA said...

Well its good to know that you have a reason a really GOOD reason hahahahahaha.... poor you!!!