Friday, May 23, 2008

Kindergarten Teachers Are Just Cruel!

I sent Chase to school today dressed in a nice normal outfit with a baseball hat on (he hates to comb his hair). And this is what he looked like when I went back to pick him up...

I think it's great how you just don't give a flyin' what you look like when you're in kindergarten. I just had to giggle to myself when I saw him in his ladybug hat. Those kindergarten teachers could have some serious blackmail on these kids one day!

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Teachers aren't the only ones who could use these pics as blackmail (ha,ha)! He looks cute though!

Hemphill Family said...

Great pictures.

Angela said...

I was going to say exactly what Ann Marie said...save those pictures you will need them in the future!

Amy said...

NICE hat...Do they come in various sizes???