And here's what my boys were doing while I was in my office for 10 minutes putting together that last post... Got milk anyone? Oh, and a little of this... "I wipe my bum mom." -Wade
PAH HAHAHAHAHA! That is HILARIOUS!!!! Wow...that made me laugh out loud! Thanks for those sweet comments Em...I can't wait to see you, we need to plan this lunch date and So You Think You Can Dance Part!!!
How do you ever get anything done? Sometimes I think that it is better to just not do anything because there will always be a bigger mess being made by someone else somewhere else. I spend most of my time cleaning the same messes over and over again. One of these days I am just going to give up on being a clean freak. It is just too much work.
You know...you have to be creative in getting your needs met if your mom is busy doing something else. It was probably just easier to eat the chocolate and a lot less messier than attempting to make chocolate milk on your own!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
7 comments:
LOL. That is hilarious. You definately need a girl. My kids love quik maybe I shouldn't let them see this post.
Way to go BOYS!!! Grandma misses being down there with you...Love you
PAH HAHAHAHAHA! That is HILARIOUS!!!! Wow...that made me laugh out loud! Thanks for those sweet comments Em...I can't wait to see you, we need to plan this lunch date and So You Think You Can Dance Part!!!
Don't you love it?!? I guess it would be great to have a perfectly clean house 24/7, but it wouldn't nearly be as fun!!!
How do you ever get anything done? Sometimes I think that it is better to just not do anything because there will always be a bigger mess being made by someone else somewhere else. I spend most of my time cleaning the same messes over and over again. One of these days I am just going to give up on being a clean freak. It is just too much work.
The bum wipe pic is the best. Every mom of boys has to cherish that shot. Love it.
You know...you have to be creative in getting your needs met if your mom is busy doing something else. It was probably just easier to eat the chocolate and a lot less messier than attempting to make chocolate milk on your own!
Post a Comment