Wednesday, June 18th was Chase's last day of kindergarten. It was a very emotional day for me, 1) because he is growing up so fast and 2) because I have just loved Chase's teacher and I know Chase adores her too so it was hard to say goodbye. The day was a lot of fun though. We had a luau complete with food, water games, and Polynesian dancers. For the first half hour they had a little program and the kids sang and then said what they learned in kindergarten and received their kindergarten diploma. Chase said,"I learned to make friends." So sweet. Then we were off to watch the polynesian dancers and even learn some moves. Following that we played lots of water games and ate. The last half hour we went in the classroom to present his teacher with the dvd of pictures throughout the year and the memory book we had made for her. Chase even wrote his testimony in a Book of Mormon and gave it to his teacher, I was so proud of him. We're looking forward to a fun summer, and... 1st grade here we come!
I'm graduating kindergarten today!

My friend Corbin

Ready for the program

Singing songs for the program

My kindergarten diploma

I did it! Thanks Mrs. Gotschall

Check out Chase in the background learning some new moves!

Mrs. Gotschall learning to Hula dance

Biggest supporters...
3 comments:
Good job Chase!
Chase...Grandma Utah is so proud of you...It is going to be so exciting to be in 1st Grade...I have loved seeing all of the fun things you do in Kindergarten...I can't wait to see all of the fun things you do next year...Have a fun summer and I will be seeing you soon...Love Grandma
YAY CHASE!!
cONGRATULATIONS Graduating Kindergarten!!!
Post a Comment