Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

Photobucket

This morning I woke up to my 3 boys coming in my room and yelling, "SURPRISE! We made you breakfast in bed!" Then I was handed a bowl of my favorite wheat Chex and a glass of caffeine free Diet Coke (it has helped to settle my stomach this pregnancy). Does breakfast get any better than that? They were so proud of themselves. Chase said that he was the master planner and Gavin and Wade would fetch him things to make the breakfast. I just love my 3 thoughtful little boys. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to. And even better??? The surprise that there was no mess in the kitchen for me to clean up!

5 comments:

Angela said...

It is always fun to see the kids really try to help out. That is neat that they would do that for you. Good luck with this pregnancy, I have been there and know that it is pretty hard when you are so sick, wish that I could be there to help you out more. Tell Spencer that he will have to step up!!! LOL. We are all waiting to see what it is :)

Anne Marie said...

How thoughtful and cute! I love it when the kids do something meaningful on their own.

Ashley Christensen said...

AWWWWW SO CUTE!!!! I love it!! Wow you are one lucky mom! Your boys are just too cute! So my mom was sitting with me when I read you comment on my last post when you said that Chase had said "well I guess Ashley has a new boyfriend"...EM!!! Dang...talk about tugging at the heart strings! Dang girl...that made me sad, but I guess it's time they realize it huh? haha 8 months later lol. I hope your pregnancy is going well. And like I said, don't hesitate to call when you need help. Seriously. That's crazy that Ryan's moving to Utah! Good for him! He'll have a good experience up there. I CAN'T WAIT till Winter semester. I'm just going to make time go by quicker by making trips up to Utah like every month from here on out. And no I will not forget you guys, how could I? Love you girl!

lance n sarah said...

Thats so cute! I remember Coke made me feel better too.

Anonymous said...

What nice boys you have. How cute is that? Also, congrats on being prego, that's great. Good luck with the pregnancy and all...