Monday, September 1, 2008

Build A Bear

When Gavin turned 1 we took both him and Chase to Build A Bear to choose an animal to make. They enjoyed them for a little while and then it kind of died off. Recently they both became very interested in their animals again and would play with them nonstop. They even named them finally. Chase named his monkey Jeffrey and Gavin named his bear Recko. Poor Wade was always left out when they would play with their animals so we decided it was time for another trip to Build A Bear. Spencer was feeling generous and let Chase and Gavin pick out another animal too. Wade chose a puppy and named him Puppy (creative, I know), Chase got a black bear and named him Teddy, and Gavin got a panda and named him Octo. The boys were excited to build and dress their animals. And Wade is excited to finally be included when they play with their animals.

Excited for our new animals!

Ready to make Puppy!

Gavin making Octo

Chase making Teddy

A heart for Puppy

Close your eyes and make a wish with the heart

Putting in the hearts

Wade and Puppy

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Meghan said...

Man I have tons of Build a Bear stuff I should hand over to you... My kids are not into them anymore and we bought dog houses and all!

Ashley Christensen said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Build a Bear....I'm so jealous!!! your boys just keep getting more and more handsome as the days go on!

Angela said...

That is a fun place...my girls love it there!