Monday, August 18, 2008

Why I Haven't Been the Best Blogger/Emailer Lately...

I have definitely been slacking on my blogging and emailing lately (among other things). Here's my excuse...

Photobucket

The stork is coming! We are very excited to be adding another to our brood. I guess the boys' prayers worked to get a baby in mommy's tummy. This is our last baby because I can only have so many c-sections, so of course I feel like it is taking the longest. I have been very sick and this time around I have had really bad headaches. We will probably find out the gender of the baby in a month. We're really excited for a new little baby in the house, boy or girl.

8 comments:

Meghan said...

Congratulations! Maybe we will get together before you have this one, so I can meet your baby before you have another one!

all that i love said...

I am so excited for you and your family. The boys must be really excited. Maybe this one will be a girl. How far along are you? You mentioned that you will find out what you are having in a month... you can't be that far along already?? When are you due? I had to call Warren right away and tell him the great news. Congratulations!!

Anne Marie said...

Yea!!! We're excited to have another cousin around. Hope you're feeling better!

Hemphill Family said...

How exciting. I hope you feel better soon.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Congratulations! You will have to make sure we all know what it is! You know we are all dying to know if it's a girl. Of course we know, if it's a boy, you'll have it down pat! How exciting!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I hope you will start feeling better soon. Maybe you will get a girl this time. She will be spoiled and well protected that is for sure.

Matt and Amie said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Hopefully you get a girl so that you arent completely outnumbered!

Shalece said...

Congrats!! Guess your boys got what they wanted! :) Hope you get feeling better soon, maybe it'll be a girl!