A week and a half ago I was finally able to take pictures of Chase's soccer game since it was at a different time than Gavin's. He did really well and Spencer did a great job coaching!
Way to go guys! I really wish I could get down to California this fall so I could see one of Chase and Gavin's soccer games...It doesn't look too good...I am really having problems with my knee...I am going to have to have surgery as soon as I can work it out between work and the Doctor...Thank heavens Emily for the great job you do with your blog...I feel like I am right there with you all...I love you all so much and miss you...Love Grandma Utah
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
2 comments:
Good job Chase! We have our pictures and carnival this Saturday. What time are the boys games and we'll try to come?
Way to go guys! I really wish I could get down to California this fall so I could see one of Chase and Gavin's soccer games...It doesn't look too good...I am really having problems with my knee...I am going to have to have surgery as soon as I can work it out between work and the Doctor...Thank heavens Emily for the great job you do with your blog...I feel like I am right there with you all...I love you all so much and miss you...Love Grandma Utah
Post a Comment