Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So......

Photobucket


That's right, we're having boy #4. We had an ultrasound last night and the boys got to come this time. They were really excited to see the baby and a little confused at why we weren't getting the baby out. The baby looked so cute! He kept flexing his muscles and we got a kick out of that. We are so excited to be having another boy and look forward to his birth!

10 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

Wow! 4 boys, how fun! Congrats!

all that i love said...

Another BOY! Congratulations! Do you have any names picked out?

Meghan said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats!

Anne Marie said...

We are excited for you! You will have so much fun. Congrats!

AileenB said...

We are SOOOO happy for you! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling better now! Love ya!

AileenB said...

I meant that I hope you're not still sick! :)

Shalece said...

Yay! How fun. One more and you can have your own basketball team. haha :) That's exciting!!

Congratulations!

Hemphill Family said...

That's awesome. You make cute boys.

Amy said...

You are great boy parents. A girl would not have fit that well. Besides you can always borrow one of mine and then you will be glad you have boys.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Yea! 4 boys! Well, we all know you make the cutest boys. Might as well keep that going. :) That's exciting! You have such cute names too, so I'm curious to see what you come up with next. Congratulations!