Sunday, October 26, 2008

HaLLoWeeN CuPCaKeS!

A few weeks ago I saw some really cute Halloween cupcakes on the cover of the Woman's Day magazine. There was a bat cupcake that looked like fun to make. I bought all the stuff to make it and told the boys all about it. So for about 2 weeks the boys were begging me to help them make the bat cupcakes. Finally on Friday night I decided it was time to bust them out. I thought they came out pretty cute, and the more I made the easier it got. We decided to make enough to take over to my mom and dad's house to share with them since my mom is going to hem Chase's Halloween costume. The boys kept asking when we were going to eat them. We finally finished and took them over to my mom's house. They tasted as good as they looked! Yum!

Check out our bat cupcake


We were so proud of our finished product. We couldn't wait to eat them.

I had to keep a close eye on Wade. It was just so tempting to take a lick!

6 comments:

Grandma Martin said...

They are soooo cute...I can't figure out how you got the bats on the cupcakes without the boys eating the Reeses...Maybe you had plenty of extras for them to eat...That was a fun Halloween project...Love Grandma Utah

Erin said...

Those look awesome! What a fun thing to do!

Amy said...

Yummy...I wish I could have had one!

Anne Marie said...

As you will see in my blog, I found the same magazine. I had a hard time doing the bat one. The other 2 I did were easier. Yours turned out soooo cute! Isn't it fun?

Hemphill Family said...

Those look yummy. I'm a sucker for anything with a peanut butter cup.

TimAprilA said...

HI Emily,
YummmmMMMMyyyYYY
For real those look so good... Im sure they were and I bet the boys had a Blast at making those with you!

The wrapping will be at a store off Limonite I will give you more details with that. We have some of the Patriot High school cheerleaders helping too... but the more the beter so its all welcome.... I will keep you posted on that, Ill give you a call so we can discuss it...


Im such a Wreck, we put a bid on a house today I will up load some pictures of it, I cant believe it.... I just pray we get it...Im nervous and afraid someone will out bid us. All the other homes weve found that we have liked are all SOLD... But so far this one is the BEST... Its amazing.well I better go for now i need to dload the pictures...
talk to you later.....
love april