...of sick kids! My kids have always seemed to catch some sort of sickness at least once during the Fall/Winter season. This year it seemed like the minute it turned Fall, Gavin got a fever and a really bad cough. Two days later Chase got it, and two days after that Wade got it. We have gotten rid of the fevers but that darn cough is lingering. So yesterday Spencer went to church by himself (well, with my parents), while I stayed home with the boys. The fever slowed them down a bit, but now with just a cough... not so much. They were bouncing off the walls and each other. But thankfully when Spencer got home he quieted them down so I could have a nap. Then when I woke up he engaged them in singing some primary songs so they at least got some form of church in them for the day. Who knows how long this cough is going to last but for now I have my 'nurse hat' on.
2 comments:
Poor you... I think you need a break , I totally wouldnt mind watching them for a few hours to give you some sort of rest. lol just let me know, remember I have a 4 year old nephew who loves company. he still has the cough too. he had a fever for a while there but it has broke.
Those dang coughs...they seem to last for about a month and then...bam....they have a cold again and start coughing once more!
Post a Comment