Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAG!

So I've been tagged twice and got a little behind on it. So here we go...
TAG #1:
Go to the 4th folder in your picture file and post the 4th picture.

Here's the lucky winner...



Almost exactly a year ago I flew with Wade (because he was still free) to Washington to see my brother and sister-in-law bless their new baby. It was such a sweet blessing and I was so proud of my brother for being worthy to hold the priesthood and performing this special blessing for his son. My mom and dad, and my brother Ivan and his son Blake (who was also free to fly) came too. We had a fun visit and my brother and his wife showed us all around. In this picture we had gone downtown to the produce markets (?) and we were upstairs in a restaurant eating lunch. The weather was freezing but it was fun to be somewhere I had never been.

TAG #2:

3 joys: 1. Spending time laughing with my family
2. Seeing my children happy
3. My husband.

3 fears: 1. Losing my husband or one of my children
2. Walking into the grocery store without pants on (because at home
I am very comfortable without them.)
3. Being stuck on an overpass during an earthquake

3 goals: 1. Spend more time alone with my husband
2. Read scriptures EVERY night with my family
3. Lose all the weight I will gain with this pregnancy

3 current obsessions/ collections:
1. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lotions and body sprays
2. Shoes. I buy shoes (on sale) and then I buy something to match
them.
3. Food. Come on, I'm pregnant!

3 random surprising facts about myself:
1. I think I have OCD about some things. My husband has come to
accept that.
2. I have never seen the movie Grease. Even my husband was shocked at
this one.
3. I married a missionary that served in my area. I SWORE I would
never do that. (He happened to be the missionary who taught my non-member boyfriend the discussions).

**I tag any of my friends or family on my list that would like to do this!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

So much fun. Thanks for playing.