16 years ago
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Staple Free, the way to Be!
This past Wednesday I took Wade in to get his staples out. He was not excited about that probably because getting them in was so traumatic for him. But he was in good spirits waiting in the doctor's office. He did so good while the doctor was removing them. He sat still by himself without me holding him and he didn't even cry... until he got to the 4th staple. He had bumped his head the Friday before and it bled where the staples are creating some excess scabbing right where the 4th staple was, so it was harder to remove. He actually didn't cry, he just let out a little scream. I am happy to be over that incident but with our track record I am nervous about what's next?!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ya!! He looks so CUTE and like such a big kid.. Poor kid is turning into a pro. I wish you LOTS of injury-free days. Maybe you could make a little sign (like the one right before the sand dunes...Spence do you remember it?) that lists how many injury free days they have experienced?
I hope the best for you!!!
Oh...non related...I am going to the wreath man around Thanksgiving for a Christmas door wreath...if you are interested in one being mailed to you give me a call.
Poor thing, he is so cute!! Seriously adorable. Hopefully no more mishaps anytime soon!
Your kids are alwys dressed so cute! Even to go to the doctors to get staples removed! haha
Love these pictures of Wade. He looks like an Irish thug. Love his hat! I get nervous when I see things like this on boys. I NEVER have to worry about his with my girls. LOL I'll be calling you for help. :)
Post a Comment