Chase and Gavin had their last soccer games of the season this past Saturday. It has been a fun season for them and Gavin especially enjoyed his first year! When we first signed the boys up for this season all Gavin would ask was, "Am I going to get a trophy?" He even asked his coach that question during his first game. He has been so envious of the trophies Chase has been collecting from Tae Kwon Do, soccer, and swimming. So that evening after their last game we were able to go to Gavin's soccer banquet. He was so excited to receive his 1st trophy and he has not stopped showing it off to everyone! We are so proud of you Gavin. You definitely worked hard for that trophy!
16 years ago




3 comments:
Good Job Gavin!!! It is always fun to get the reward at the end! I bet you had tons of fun playing soccer.
Congratulations GAVIN!!!!!!!
Way to go GAVIN!!! I am so excited for you...You make me proud...Love you so much...Grandma Utah
Post a Comment