Monday, November 17, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth...

...ya, not so much when your kid is vomiting everywhere. We decided to buy Disneyland passes a while back and it has been wonderful to take the boys for a few hours to get some of their energy out. These pictures were taken on a good day, but a couple days later we went back and Wade threw up while we were waiting in line for a ride. I thought maybe he had eaten something bad so we went to sit down for the afternoon parade and he threw up again. So we went home a little early much to Chase and Gavin's dismay. Spencer and I caught this flu the next day, but now we are all well and ready to visit the happiest place on earth again!


2 comments:

TimAprilA said...

NIce,... I miss going to D-land, We have has passes for 8 years in a row and this is the first year we didnt have them *SAD* oh well at least the boys can have fun again!

all that i love said...

I wish that we could go to Disneyland anytime we wanted. The kids really want to go soon.