Monday, November 3, 2008

We're Dropping like Flies!

Just when we thought the boys were close to getting over their coughs, I came down with the same thing last Thursday. The coughing is so bad I don't sleep well at night, and I can't nap. So now I have headaches too. Spencer stepped up and helped as much as he could but then on Saturday morning he got up early with Gavin to go duck hunting. It was Gavin's first time. By the time they go home Spencer realized he had been attacked by mosquitos on his hands and neck. One problem... he's VERY allergic to mosquitos and he was already starting to swell. By Sunday morning his hands, neck, and face were completely swollen. So Spencer went in to the urgent care, I stayed home from church with Wade, and my mom and dad took Chase and Gavin to church. This too shall pass right?! Hopefully sooner than later.



6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh boy!!! I hope the swelling goes down soon! Doesn't sound like fun.

Amy said...

Mom mentioned the mosquito adventure. I did chuckle a little bit because I have seen Spencer in VARIOUS degrees of swelling d/t mosquitos! Hope the swelling goes down quickly!

Angela said...

Sorry Spenc....I remember when your eyes were swollen shut!!! Not a good thing.

Meghan said...

Never a dull moment! Glad its not just me :)

Shalece said...

aww... i hope you all get feeling better soon! No fun!

TimAprilA said...

Wow... that totally sucks... Poor guy.. Hopefully it all goes away real quick.. and your headaches will end!