Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oak Glen


My sister and her kids have been visiting from St. George for this past week so we have been trying to do some fun things together. We decided to take the kids up to Oak Glen this past Tuesday with my sister-in-law, Anne Marie. It was very cold but the kids had a great time nonetheless. It is so beautiful there and we are already planning our next trip back to Oak Glen!

Silly kids

Hey, what's that?!

1 comment:

TimAprilA said...

We go there quite often... Thats our favorite place. we used to go every week cause we lived ten min from there... Now we will live close again...and probably go more often again. Tims parents live 10 min from there still they like to go up there every other week... its beauitful there...

Im hoping to go and pick up toys with the Fire Fighters also.. i usually do but I dont know yet, I might be too busy with the store but I think I will cause TIM will be working that day... so it will be nice to go a long with him.