Last night I had to go somewhere so Spencer was left with the task of helping Chase finish his homework and then putting the boys in bed. Since Chase was in kindergarten there have been few times that I have asked Spencer to do Chase's homework with him, but for some reason I always check Chase's homework just to make sure it is all complete and correct. So this morning I got up early to wake up Chase for school. While Chase was showering I thought I should look through his homework. I had to giggle when I saw his math paper. Here's why...
There were 5 birds
3 flew away
5-3=2
Explain why this number
sentence shows how many
birds were left.
Chase's answer: 3 birds were shot by hunters.
*I'm sure that answer came partly from Spencer. But also partly because my boys have a new found love for getting up at 3am and going hunting with their dad. So I left his answer and hoped that his teacher wasn't an animal activist.
16 years ago




4 comments:
That's so funny!!! I'm sure his teacher will get a kick out of that one!
:) That was great! I didn't relize they asked those kinds of questions on math homework, What am I going to do when I have kids...????
I am not too surprised that Spencer helped him come up with that. If you have not heard about the Spencer's seminary name tag that said duck hunting you will have to ask him!
That is so funny! I love kids!
Post a Comment