My husband has an addiction and I'm not sure where to go to get him help. He is out of control and spending our hard earned money. He's bringing home strange objects. He just can't control himself and this is taking up his time. He's always saying, "Just one more time!" But it ends up being 5 or 6 more times, until I finally cut him off. So please, if you know where I can get him help for this addiction... let me know! Here's the problem...


Okay, so I have to admit, he's pretty good at it. He won this one on the first try...
5 comments:
SO is that why It was so SPARSE of toys Thursday evening... hahahaha... We were there and there were hardly any Stuffed animals left.
I used to have that addiction... But I stopped myself COLD TURKEY... hahahaha cause there was nothing to do with them afterwards I would just hand them out. Now I give them to the fire station so they can take them with them on calls to give to the kids...
A new addiction??? You are only realizing that it is a problem?? The only downfall is that it is a GREAT trick/talent and my kids sure enjoyed it when we were there!!
I think it is funny that he can actually win!!! You watch everyone else try and nothing happens, yet when Spencer does it he makes it look so easy. Do your kids hand pick the ones that they want???? There are always worse addictions out there than the stuff animal machine! LOL
Don't you worry sister...the Bachelor is still Jason...I am so confused by your message--I googled it and yes he is engaged to one of the girls on the show...meaning, it worked. They already taped the whole season so now we have to wait to see who it is, but then again, thats the whole point of the show. Tune in--you know where I'll be :)
It is called "C.A." Claw Annoymous!
That is to funny!!
Post a Comment