Whoa, his face looks a lot chubbier just from when I saw him last! It's crazy how fast they get big. Or wait, maybe his face is just swollen because he's having an allergic reaction to those stickers on his face..... :)
at least it is only stickers...I am sure there is worse to come. I am happy to see they are starting out slow with him...breaking him in...let him feel safe and confident before the big strike...
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
5 comments:
That is really funny!
hehe.. that is cute :)
Whoa, his face looks a lot chubbier just from when I saw him last! It's crazy how fast they get big. Or wait, maybe his face is just swollen because he's having an allergic reaction to those stickers on his face..... :)
at least it is only stickers...I am sure there is worse to come. I am happy to see they are starting out slow with him...breaking him in...let him feel safe and confident before the big strike...
Poor kid!
Post a Comment