...has consumed our lives for the past month and a half. Our first 1000 piece puzzle. I bought it before the baby was born thinking we would need something to keep us busy while we were stuck at home. Spencer made me promise not to buy another one, I guess we'll have to find another hobby.
16 years ago




4 comments:
Hey, congratulations on your new addition. I thought you should have had your baby by now. Hope youre enjoying your time with him now before he goes and gets all big on you. You know how that goes... He sure is cute! Good luck with everything.
It is so cool! Totally frame worthy!
Good job! We love puzzles!
I love doing puzzles... Dave always says he hates them, but I see him sitting there sucked in for hours too. You JUST HAVE to find that ONE piece.
Post a Comment