16 years ago
Friday, March 27, 2009
Who's my baby??
Why is it that you never realize how big your baby is until you have another baby? Wade was the baby of the family for quite a while. I would carry him around even when I was 9 months pregnant. People would always say he was too big for me to be carrying around, but I thought they were crazy, after all, he was my baby. Now that Ezra has joined our family it seems like Wade has grown 2 feet and gained 40 lbs. overnight. Not really, but of course he seems SO big next to Ezra. I didn't want things to change too much when the baby came home so I still hold and snuggle Wade, he'll always be my 'baby'.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's so hard when the new one comes cause you still have that attachment to the older one. Ezra is getting so big already. Can we just freeze him???
Post a Comment