It has been a very long time since my whole family has been all together due to brothers serving missions, siblings living out of state, etc. With Ray coming home from his mission and Gary leaving for his all in one weekend we were all finally able to be together... for about a day. So we took advantage and went to the park to take family pictures. Lots of
chaos, lots of
fun, lots of
memories...

This is what went on most of the time...

All together

Our attempt at a grand kids shot... not so lucky!

The Girls

The Boys

When my sister and I get together we still act like we're 12.

** BTW, 3 days before giving birth is not the most ideal time for family pictures. I'm just glad we had the opportunity.
3 comments:
Can I just say how much I love your family!? You are all so wonderful. Its fun to see a picture of the WHOLE family together!!
you guys look Great.. I love the last ones of you and Aileen!!!!
I love the crazy family picture. It's classic! So fun to see your whole family. Your kids are all so stinkin cute. Can't wait to see #4.
Post a Comment