Friday, March 27, 2009

We're Stir Crazy!!!


Unfortunately there have been many days lately where my kids are in jammies all day and they don't even get to see the light of day. So I was crazy enough to attempt a half day at Disneyland with them. Spencer met us there of course, I'm not that crazy. I realized a little bit late that this was probably too much for me, but the kids were excited to be out and they had a great time so it was worth it. This was Ezra's 1st time at Disneyland and he pretty much just slept right through it! :)




My mom had gotten Ezra this cute little baby Mickey

2 comments:

Amber said...

Call us the next time you go!

Amy said...

I don't know about you, but I definitely didn't enjoy the staying at home and doing nothing enough when Jared was first born. It seems after the first you have about...oh...3 days before the other kids are ready for life to resume as normal. Hope you were able to sleep afterwards...you DID just have surgery!