Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The mind of a child...


This past Family Night our lesson was about the Holy Ghost and how He helps us to make right choices. Well, last night after we put the boys in bed I decided to have a relaxing bath. Our night owl Wade kept sneaking into the bathroom to tell me "just one more thing". At one point he said, "Mom, do we don't hit?" I told him, "That's right Wade we don't hit." He said, "Because the Hallway Ghost will be mad at us?"

I had to laugh. Holy Ghost/Hallway Ghost... as long as the lesson was understood. I do have to wonder though, does he think someone is roaming our halls at night??

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That's funny. I could totally hear him asking you that.

Erin said...

Hallway ghost-I need one of those!! To funny!

Amber said...

I love it, the things kids come up with.

Trenda said...

Hey, that would keep me from hitting, if I knew the hallway ghost would be mad at me! Maybe I will try that one on my kids, the next time they fight! :)

Anne Marie said...

I'm going to remember that one the next time the kids get out of bed! :)

Amy said...

Maybe that is why he does not sleep well. I would would not want to go to sleep if we had a hallway ghost.