Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dancing and Quick Getaways 101

So I've been slacking on blogging for 2 main reasons...

1. We are having WAY too much fun this summer. Or at least the boys are having way too much fun, I am just trying to keep up! (No really, I'm having fun to. Most days).

2. Because I have a ton of pictures to upload from our week long vacation with Spencer's side to Pineview Lake and I keep putting it off.

The last 3 days have been especially fun for the boys. For me??? I'm just surprised I survived them. We had the painters in our home painting the hallway and the hall bathroom so I've had to be out of the house from about 8:00am - 4:00pm. Yep, just me and the boys, on all kinds of adventures... all while trying not to spend too much money. My first choice is always to go to the mall and 'check stuff out'. But since we were trying not to spend too much money, I figured that would be dangerous. I did need to return some music to Sam Ash at the mall though and on our way back out the door the boys spotted a room way off in the corner and begged to try it out. It was a little room where they were selling DJ equipment. At first I said no because they had expensive equipment all around the outsides of the room, but with all those lights goin' and the music bumpin'... it was just calling my boys' names for a jam session. I gave in.

This kept us busy for nearly an hour, and, it was free! Only problem... at the end of the video, after Wade's pose, it was time for a quick getaway...

9 comments:

The Fallons said...

I am very impressed! Especially little Wade, he has some good moves for his age.

Amber said...

I love your gasp at the end of the video. LOL

Aileen Bluhm said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! The boys definitely got your dancing skills. How fast did you run away after the "accident"? :-)

David said...

Looks like the Nelson's are going to be getting a new dance room for the house. Awesome dancing boys!!

Anne Marie said...

Those are some serious dance moves. We'll be looking for them on So you think you can dance 2020.

Amy said...

That was SO funny! Wade was killing me with his modified moonwalk. So do you own any DJ equipment now (broken or new??)

Michelle said...

Good, clean, FREE fun...ain't nothin quite like it. Wade was definitely the star of the show on this one....

Cassandra said...

So funny! Which mall is that at?

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

It's at the Sam Ash store in Ontario Mills (next to The Children's Place).