Here we are in front of the house all ready to leave for Utah. We were quite the load!
Everyone quickly chose where they wanted to ride

My brother Ryan happened to be on his way to CA with some of his friends to fly out to Samoa. We met up with them off an exit to say hi. This was Ezra's 1st time meeting uncle Ryan.
At our campsite, having lunch. My brother Ray also joined us for a few days of camping since he lives in Utah.
There were so many fun things to do:
Swimming


The boys loved having fun uncle Dave throw them in the air. They wanted to do all kinds of different tricks.

Hanging out in the boat and skiing

Ezra and Sophie spent lots of quality time hanging out in the shade.
Grandma Nelson gave the kids these buckets to build sandcastles. Ezra used his as a bathtub.

Building sandcastles


Most nights we went to grandma and grandpa Nelson's campsite to hang out and roast marshmallows.

Fun crafts
We even fit in a few naps
The OCD part of me just couldn't let the boys go to sleep with dirty feet. So every night I got out the wipees and cleaned their feet.
We love our 'Nelson' family and it was hard to say goodbye to everybody.
On our way back through Utah we stopped to visit with my grandma Lauritzen. The boys were excited to see great grandma and vice versa.
And of course we couldn't leave with out each of the boys getting a ride on grandma's cool scooter.
To break up the trip we pulled in to St. George at my sister's house to stay the night. My kids just love aunt Aileen and uncle Brandon. They are so fun! In our quick overnight stay with them we were spoiled with snowcones, chocolate chip pancakes, and even a firework show!



The next day before we officially left for home we stopped at THIS place to cool off.
Ezra just loved this little swing.
Sadly, our vacation had to come to an end and we had to drive home. What a fun road trip!




8 comments:
Warren's dream is to travel the country in a RV, I'm not sure why. Looks like you guys had a great July. I wish I could say the same.
We had SO much fun. I am so glad you made the trip. It was great to hang out. Hopefully the boys have gotten good use out of their hats!!
Promise to send some pics. As you can tell I haven't even put them on my blog yet. I am a bad blogger right now :(
Looks like you had a fun trip. We all know that our house was the funnest part! ;-) Thanks for hanging out with us. Brenna gets so excited to see her cousins!
Looks like too much fun. I wouldn't have wanted to go home either. Sorry we missed you this time.
What a great way to travel. Look like a really fun vacation.
Looks like so much fun! That's my kind of vacation...just hanging out in the water! Jeff's been wanting to rent the RV too, I'm gonna have to ask you more about that.
Quite the trip! Looks like loads of fun! Glad you had fun!
That was a great week. I am glad that you guys came up and we were able to spend that time together. The kids loved being with your kids. Thanks for coming!!!
Post a Comment