Okay, I know that I totally contradict myself with my 'worry issues' with my boys. On one hand I won't hire babysitters, I hate leaving my kids in the care of someone else, I don't like them to go to their friend's house to play... But on the other hand I let my kids do stuff like this... (yes, I know he should be wearing his helmet)
Wade jumping the ramp on his scooter. (He had a few crashes before he got good at it)
After this crash he got a pretty good scratch on his chest...
He actually got pretty good at it in the end...
16 years ago




4 comments:
What the @*$%&!+>^#=:"'<>;!!!!!! (Don't ask me what that word's supposed to be.....cause I don't know!) That boy is C-R-A-Z-Y!!! I love Spencer's chuckle in the one video. ;-)
He is so coordinated! Im impressed!
Dude...I still think you need to have that kid checked out to see if he has any pain receptor sites.
I LOVED the look of triumph in his eyes on the second to last video when Spencer laughed...pure victory for Wade.
Yeah...you can do anything you want when you just stick with it!!! That is fun to watch.
Post a Comment