16 years ago
Friday, August 21, 2009
STRIKE TWO!
You might remember THIS post. Well, it's been one of 'those' mornings. I have a headache from lack of sleep, the boys are super hyped out, and as fast as I'm cleaning... they are making more messes even faster! So I threw in the towel so-to-speak and decided to sit in a hot bath for at least 10 minutes. I ignored the chaos and went back to the hall bathroom and started my bath. In the meantime I went into my room to put my hair up in a ponytail. My body was already starting to go into relax mode. I headed back down the hall without a care in the world. It was just gonna be me and my hot ba......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oh that stinks! And I love your bathroom!
That is cute! So, did they see the tub full of water and they just couldn't resist?
Oh ya, any time they hear the bath water start to run they instantly get naked and come running back.
LOL, sorry but that's just plain funny (and cute). Sorry you didn't get to enjoy the bath tho!
Little punks...I sure hope you spanked their bare butts and told them to get the heck out of mommy's bath! :)
That's so funny!
Post a Comment