I love watching the movies of the boys...It makes me feel like I am sitting in your living room...I miss you all ...I can't wait until I get to come and visit...Love Grandma Utah
Sometimes it takes a long time to make things magically disappear (like extra pounds!). I like how Gavin has got Wade's back, and I can't believe Ezra's starting to get around!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
4 comments:
I will have to agree with you...it is never that good for a magician when you have to use your assistant PLUS the audience to make your trick happen.
I am sure with a little practice he will be able to make Ezra disappear.
I loved that. I bet that kept them entertained for hours!
I love watching the movies of the boys...It makes me feel like I am sitting in your living room...I miss you all ...I can't wait until I get to come and visit...Love Grandma Utah
Sometimes it takes a long time to make things magically disappear (like extra pounds!). I like how Gavin has got Wade's back, and I can't believe Ezra's starting to get around!
Post a Comment