Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sand Monster

The first thing Wade did when we got to the beach was get wet and cover himself in sand.



I told him to stand in front of me so I could get a picture.



He soon realized it was not going to be so easy to get the sand off and he started to get upset with me that I just kept snapping away instead of helping him.



Hmmm, can't brush myself off with these sandy hands.




Close up




I think there's some in my mouth


See mom


Guess I'll just have to try and spit it out!




Hmmm, still there.


Guess I'm gonna have to spit harder!


Workin' up a little spit stream...


Ya! That's what I'm talkin' about!


Now I gotta wipe this spit stream off.


Oh shoot! Forgot I had sand on my hands... back to square one.


Put the camera down and help me mom!


Oh well, dirt never looked (and tasted) better.













3 comments:

all that i love said...

My favorite picture by far is the last one.

Anne Marie said...

Hahahahaha!

Anne Marie said...

Sorry, that was a good humor laugh. And I only laugh cause I've been there. It's a good thing he's so stinkin cute!! :)