Being the kind, loving, most perfect wife that I am (said VERY sarcastically), I allowed my wonderful, handsome, most perfect husband (said truthfully) to go to Arizona for 3 days to go dove hunting. It all took place the 1st week of September and Spencer had been counting down the days. He went with my uncle Les and some other friends and they had the time of their lives. Now, on to the countdown for duck hunting season...
16 years ago




4 comments:
It is a good thing Spencer killed 15...now you can have one meal. Those are some little breasts. Hey Spence...do Doves coo if you throw THEM on the ground?
So...what exactly do you do with doves? You can't mount those heads on the wall, can you??
He was a telling us about dove hunting when he came over to home teach us. Have you ever gone with him?
Amy, Spencer swears that he will prove to you that ducks quack when you throw them down! :)
We eat the doves. And by that I mean Spencer and the boys eat them. I stay away. Far away. If I let Spencer, he would probably mount the heads on the wall... right next to his ducks (on HIS garage wall).
I've never been with him. I'm guessing it would be like if I took him to a dance clinic or something. Not good.
Post a Comment