How cute was that?! Tyson always laughs at the stupidest things Chase is doing...like when he is slapping himself in the face (that one's a hit (literally)) or slapping his full diaper around (another crowd favorite), basically anything that he knows is naughty Tyson will laugh at. I do love a good laugh though. When in Rome, you know?
I am very impressed with Chase! That is pretty cool. And Ezra was cracking me up. I am going to have to show Samantha when she get's home from Grandma's house (she is staying 4 days at my Moms!!)
Did Chase get into trouble after his little show on the couch?
I guess there isn't really a point in having nice things is there. We should just place a trampoline in the living room and everyone would be happy. My kids love to tumble and jump on all of our furniture and most days it isn't worth saying anything about it.
That is hilarious (apparently Ezra thinks so too)! Chase has some mad skills! I also wanted to comment on your next post....I am with ya sista about losing patience. I try so hard to be patient and then sometimes I just lose it and get mad at the kids. I try to remember that they are just kids and they are still learning how to behave and follow the rules. You are an awesome mom! No mom is perfect! We all have bad days. Love ya! Sorry I've been AWOL on my blog lately! We got a new camera and I don't like it! I have a lot of catching up to do!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
9 comments:
There is no better sounds than kids laughing. so cute!
Uh-oh, better watch out for that one! :) Love listening to babies laugh....so cute!
How cute was that?! Tyson always laughs at the stupidest things Chase is doing...like when he is slapping himself in the face (that one's a hit (literally)) or slapping his full diaper around (another crowd favorite), basically anything that he knows is naughty Tyson will laugh at. I do love a good laugh though. When in Rome, you know?
It made Dave and I laugh. Ezra just knows funny when he sees it. I think it is funny that Gavin is not EVEN flinching as Chase maneuvers over him.
That is so cute!!! Man, Chase has some skills! I love listening to babies laugh! It's the best sound.
I am very impressed with Chase! That is pretty cool. And Ezra was cracking me up. I am going to have to show Samantha when she get's home from Grandma's house (she is staying 4 days at my Moms!!)
Did Chase get into trouble after his little show on the couch?
I guess there isn't really a point in having nice things is there. We should just place a trampoline in the living room and everyone would be happy. My kids love to tumble and jump on all of our furniture and most days it isn't worth saying anything about it.
That is hilarious (apparently Ezra thinks so too)! Chase has some mad skills! I also wanted to comment on your next post....I am with ya sista about losing patience. I try so hard to be patient and then sometimes I just lose it and get mad at the kids. I try to remember that they are just kids and they are still learning how to behave and follow the rules. You are an awesome mom! No mom is perfect! We all have bad days. Love ya! Sorry I've been AWOL on my blog lately! We got a new camera and I don't like it! I have a lot of catching up to do!
That is to cute! Kids are pretty darn funny!!
Post a Comment