Our last summer 'hoorah' before school started was a trip to Huntington Beach. We technically only went to the beach once this summer (which I feel bad about after seeing how much fun the boys had). But I love pictures at the beach which is why I have posted so many. My mom came with us and the day went by WAY too quickly. It was a beautiful day!
Here's what we did...
Of course we had to take some pictures
We did some swimming and body surfing.
Now, mind you, we watch too much Shark Week so the boys were a little hesitant at first so grandma broke the boys right in. After that they didn't want to get out!
Grandma and Wade




















3 comments:
I love the way that Chase holds Ezra. He looks so secure :)
Now THAT is how you take pictures. Holy Moly that was alot of pics..I envy you. I always get soo mad for only having 2 or 3 of an event. Good on ya! Super cute boys and super cute 'fatty in a bucket'...what a chunky monkey! Tyson is totally thinning out and I'm kinda losing sleep over it. I love the chunks!
Looks like they loved every minute. You're not a true Lauritzen until you have been tossed around like a ragdoll in the waves loving every minute of it. Glad you got to go!
Post a Comment