Oh man a cutie! Your boys are adorable. Your family pic at the top is priceless! You deserve a family picture in pink! :) Ezra's face made my day! What a cutie. I love it!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
4 comments:
The best part is that he actually put it on pretty well! He didn't smear it all over his face, he knew exactly what to do with it.
He's rockin it! I agree with Michelle. Loud and proud Baby!
Oh man a cutie! Your boys are adorable. Your family pic at the top is priceless! You deserve a family picture in pink! :) Ezra's face made my day! What a cutie. I love it!
LOVE that last picture. I laughed out loud, he is too cute! Cody once demolished my favorite tube of lipstick all over his face and the bathtub. Boys!
Post a Comment